Anna Turner-Bee is the Director of Write-Trak.
- Write-Trak has 15 dedicated and experienced tutors.
- Write-Trak staff and tutors are DBS checked and part and the DBS Update service.
- Write-Trak has two tutoring support workers who visit each tutor weekly. Their unannounced visits ensure that excellent working practice is maintained and students’ wellbeing is monitored on a weekly basis.
- Write-Trak tutors work from their own homes and are fully insured and risk assessed regularly.
- Write-Trak Tutors are regular monitored and observed formally in order to maintain and improve tutoring standards by an external assessor.
- Write-Trak staff and tutors attend four formal training sessions every year, as well as tutor support meetings and tutor satellite meetings.
- Write-Trak Examinations Officer co-ordinates the Write-Trak Examination Centre in Dartford.
Write-Trak’s Examination Centre is annually inspected by the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) on behalf of the examination boards OCR and AQA.