Anna Turner-Bee is the the Director of Write-Trak.
- Write-Trak has 15 dedicated and experienced tutors.
- All Write-Trak staff and tutors are CRB checked every 3 years.
- Write-Trak has two tutoring support workers who visit each tutor weekly. Their unannounced visits ensure that excellent working practice is maintained and students’ wellbeing is monitored on a weekly basis.
- All tutors work from their own homes with appropriate insurance and risk assessments.
- An Examinations Officer co-ordinates the Write-Trak Examination Centre in Dartford.
- Tutors are regularly monitored and observed formally in order to maintain and improve tutoring standards.
- Write-Trak has a dedicated Careers Support Worker, a Clerical Assistant and a Finance Assistant.
- All Write-Trak staff and tutors attend four formal training sessions every year, as well as tutor support meetings and tutor satellite meetings.
Write-Trak’s Examination Centre is annually inspected by the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) on behalf of the examination boards OCR and AQA.